BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (SALES – CHICAGO)
Fill out our application as much as possible.
The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company. They will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas. This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching the market and industry trends
We are a virtual agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home. We have weekly zoom meetings with our entire team. Applicant MUST reside in Chicago (or within a 30 miles radius).
This position pays a base salary plus commission. All to be determined after interview process.
Who We Are
The Web Design Hub is a growing website development firm. We pride ourselves on provide top notch services to our clients. We currently specialize in the following services:
- Website Development
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Marketing & Promotion
We have a diverse set of clients, which means we don’t have a set “niche”. Our motto is “Endless Creativity, Infinite Possibilities”, so your project will be in safe hands.
Please fill out this application as much as possible. Give us a glimpse of who you are and what you bring to the table, and how you will enhance our team with your talents.