Fill out our application as much as possible.
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
We are a virtual agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home. We have weekly zoom meetings with our entire team.
This position pays a base salary plus commission. All to be determined after interview process.
Who We Are
The Web Design Hub is a growing website development firm. We pride ourselves on provide top notch services to our clients. We currently specialize in the following services:
- Website Development
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Marketing & Promotion
We have a diverse set of clients, which means we don’t have a set “niche”. Our motto is “Endless Creativity, Infinite Possibilities”, so your project will be in safe hands.
Please fill out this application as much as possible. Give us a glimpse of who you are and what you bring to the table, and how you will enhance our team with your talents.