How To Create An E-Mail
To create an email account:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click Email Accounts.
- In the Email field, type the name you want and select the domain name from the adjacent drop-down menu.
- Note: The email name shadow is reserved and cannot be used for an email address.
- In the Password fields, type the desired password twice.
- Make a selection for Mailbox Quota.
- Click Create Account.
The same steps work for creating email accounts for your primary domain, addon domains and subdomains. You cannot create email accounts with a script or via SSH.
Last Update: October 28, 2018
Tell us how can we improve this post?
January 21, 2020
January 6, 2020
December 20, 2019