How To Create No-Reply E-Mail Address
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click Forwarders.
- Under Email Account Forwarders click Add Forwarder.
- On the Add a New Forwarder page:
- Enter the email name and select the domain for the address.
- Select Discard and send an error to the sender (at SMTP time).
- Enter the failure message you would like users to receive.
- Note: If you do not wish for users to receive an error message, click Advanced Options and select Discard (Not Recommended).
- Click Add Forwarder
Last Update: October 28, 2018
Tell us how can we improve this post?
January 21, 2020
January 6, 2020
December 20, 2019