Logging Into cPanel
There are a few way to log into cPanel. This knowledge base will explain both ways to access cPanel
Option 1: cPanel Direct Link
- Your cPanel link was given to you by e-mail when you signed up for a hosting account. If you’ve lost that e-mail, then you can do the following: https://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/ (replace yourdomain.com with your domain).
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password. If you’ve forgotten your username and password, please contact support, so they can help you reset it.
Option 2: cPanel Access Through Client Area
- Log into your Client Area account.
- Click Services > My Services
- Click on the box with the domain you want to log into cPanel with.
- On the right hand side, you will see a section named Actions. In this area you will see a link Login to cPanel.
That’s it! Those are the 2 ways to access cPanel. If you’re still having issues accessing cPanel, you can either open up a support ticket or chat with one of our support techs through our live chat.
Last Update: October 28, 2018
Tell us how can we improve this post?
January 21, 2020
January 6, 2020
December 20, 2019