Uploading Zip File To Your Project
Uploading pictures individually is so time consuming for end-users and especially for us. We have to MANUALLY download each file separately which in some cases can take us up to 1 hour, depending on the number of pictures uploaded. We strong suggest creating zip files and uploading those instead.
- Log into the Project Manager
- Go Tasks and select the task you want to upload the file to.
- Write your description or text in the reply section. This is required.
- In the Attachment section, click the button that says Select Multiple Files To Upload…
- Select the zip file and upload it.
- **THE MAX FILE SIZE IS 200MB. YOU MAY HAVE TO CREATE MULTIPLE ZIP FILES IF YOU HAVE LARGE FILES.**
If you don’t know how to create a zip file, please visit out knowledge base on how to create a zip file. If you’re still having issues uploading a zip file, you can either open up a support ticket or chat with one of our support techs through our live chat.
Last Update: November 2, 2018
Tell us how can we improve this post?
October 9, 2019
October 8, 2019
September 6, 2019