Fill out our application as much as possible.
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Project Managers, Billing Software etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
We are a virtual agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home. We have weekly zoom meetings with our entire team.
Who We Are
The Web Design Hub is a growing website development firm. We pride ourselves on provide top notch services to our clients. We currently specialize in the following services:
- Website Development
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Marketing & Promotion
We have a diverse set of clients, which means we don’t have a set “niche”. Our motto is “Endless Creativity, Infinite Possibilities”, so your project will be in safe hands.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.