Credit Key offers simple monthly terms in second, for your business purchases.
Simple, Affordable Monthly Terms:
First 30 days always interest-free. No early repayment fees.
Get a Decision in Seconds:
You’ll get a decision immediately. Checking your rate will not affect your credit.
Larger, Better Lines of Credit:
Lines of Business credit up to $50k* – You only pay for what you use.
- Up to $50,000 credit line
- 0% for 30 days
- Fees starting at 1% monthly, after 30 days
- Up to 12 month terms
- Decisions in 30 seconds
for 30 days
after 30 days
Fequently Asked Questions
How does the application process work?
Are there any setup charges or ongoing fees?
Will my application impact my FICO/credit score?
Am I eligible for Credit Key?
- Be an individual applying under your own name
- Owner/Signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.
Credit Key is not available at this time for individuals who are not owners/signatories of a sole proprietorship, company, partnership, corporation, or institutions.
How do I apply and how long will the application process take?
What is my credit limit?
Credit Key is a responsible credit provider so exactly how much you are able to borrow will depend on a number of factors that we assess including your gross annual revenue, credit history, and your ability to repay. The maximum outstanding balance you can have with Credit Key at any one time is $50,000. This may be spread across multiple purchases.