about the jobs
The project manager is the leader of a team of individuals with creative and technical skills that creates various projects for the Internet. As project manager, your job is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to live online delivery. Each day, you will review the tasks and goals that need to be completed with your team. You will work with the company’s customers in order to deliver the web product that they envision. You will also work with the leaders of the company to try and create new and innovative web solutions for upcoming projects or situations.
- At least 3 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues.
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures.
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes.
- Develop additional skills, certifications and other banks of knowledge in the Internet industry by attending professional conferences, leading seminars with colleagues and keeping all relative qualifications and certificates up to date.
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
Published on : March 6, 2023
We are a virtual agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home. We have weekly zoom meetings with our entire team.
Who We Are
The Web Design Hub is a growing website development firm. We pride ourselves on provide top notch services to our clients. We currently specialize in the following services:
- Website Development
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Marketing & Promotion
We have a diverse set of clients, which means we don’t have a set “niche”. Our motto is “Endless Creativity, Infinite Possibilities”, so your project will be in safe hands.
"*" indicates required fields