SEO CONTENT WRITER
Fill out our application as much as possible.
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or equivalent experience.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
We are a virtual agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home. We have weekly zoom meetings with our entire team.
This position pays a base salary. All to be determined after interview process.
Who We Are
The Web Design Hub is a growing website development firm. We pride ourselves on provide top notch services to our clients. We currently specialize in the following services:
- Website Development
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Marketing & Promotion
We have a diverse set of clients, which means we don’t have a set “niche”. Our motto is “Endless Creativity, Infinite Possibilities”, so your project will be in safe hands.
Please fill out this application as much as possible. Give us a glimpse of who you are and what you bring to the table, and how you will enhance our team with your talents.