about the jobs
- Manage and resolve incoming support requests through our ticketing system
- Answer support client calls, emails, or online chat regarding website troubleshooting, site updates, plugin updates, server or hosting issues, email creation and troubleshooting, etc.
- Assist with identifying the root cause of problems; manages and resolves issues in a constantly changing environment
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport
- Log billable time and send invoices for support requests promptly
- Set up development environments and launch websites
- Assist our internal team with technical and training support
- Be available to provide after-hours and weekend coverage as needed
- One or more years of experience in a technical support environment and/or web developer role
- Experience supporting WordPress (WooCommerce, Shopify, G Suite, and other technology platforms a plus!)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues in user-friendly language to non-technical end users.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions and the ability to teach and train others
- Domain transfer, DNS setup experience
- Understanding of web hosting and basic server administration
- Website maintenance, backup, restore, email hosting, and control panel experience
- Comfortable working with debugging tools such as Chrome inspector, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Basic understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
Web Support Specialist
We are a virtual agency, which means you get to work from the comfort of your own home. We have weekly zoom meetings with our entire team.
Who We Are
The Web Design Hub is a growing website development firm. We pride ourselves on provide top notch services to our clients. We currently specialize in the following services:
- Website Development
- Branding & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Marketing & Promotion
We have a diverse set of clients, which means we don’t have a set “niche”. Our motto is “Endless Creativity, Infinite Possibilities”, so your project will be in safe hands.
"*" indicates required fields